On 4/7/2016 8:28 AM, Zhichu Chen wrote:

PS: irrelevant to my problem, but I just wish ConTeXt to be perfect. So:
1, line 1060, file strc-sec.mkiv:
\global\setfalse\c_strc_rendering_continue
shouldn't this line be "\global\setfalse\c_strc_rendering_continuous"?

yes (but it's not used anywhere)

2, a lot of \.._strc_sectioniong_... macros in strc-sec.mkiv. I think
changing the "sectioniong" to "sectioning" may prevent potential typos.

indeed, i'll fix it