Am 10.04.2016 um 11:39 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez:
On 04/10/2016 02:33 AM, L.S.-Soc&Gam wrote:
Hi guys,

i've already searched the mailing list for this but i still am having a
problem while trying to create a matrix.
my code looks like this:

\startformula
S=\left(*\matrix**{*
   \sigma_x *&* \tau_{xy} *&* \tau_{xz} *\cr*
   \tau_{yx} *&* \sigma_y *&* \tau_{yz} *\cr*
     \tau_{zx} *&* \tau_{zy} *&* \sigma_z *\cr*
*}*\right)_{xyz}
\stopformula

But since a few days, there are only empty braces after compilation. The
funny thing is, i worked already. but i've updated context at least once
since (only 5 days ago, betas included) and since then after compiling
there are only empty braces. When i enter
Hi Sebastian,

matrices seem to work fine here (using beta tagged as 2016.04.01 13:01
[see my previous message to the list]).

If you allow me some suggestions, I think it may be worth considering
the following when dealing with betas:

1. Always give the beta version, otherwise it may be impossible in some
cases to know whether something behaves as expected or not.

2. Always backup your previous beta before upgrading it. New betas can
contain bugs or unexpected features and you may want to stick to your
old beta while things are fixed.

Just in case it helps,

Pablo

Hi Pablo,

I checked my version and it is the very same as yours.
Can you maybe give me the code that you tested, to create a matrix, so I can copy paste and test it? Because I entered a simple matrix again and still the finished pdf only shows empty braces....

Sebastian