On 4/12/2016 9:11 PM, Jan Tosovsky wrote:
Dear All,

thanks to the following command I can already filter out everything except
under/overfull cases:
context --noconsole source.tex

It is nice, but would it be possible to print also affected page numbers of
the final PDF file?

But to be honest, the best for me would be PDF annotations (rectangles)
placed to that occurrences. In Acrobat Reader you can easily list them and
automatically navigate to the target location (and then jump to the
prev/next).

Thanks in advance for a new option :-)

impossible as it's an existing option

\enabletrackers[builders.hpack.quality]
\enabletrackers[builders.hpack.overflow]

\starttext
    \hsize 8cm \input tufte