Thanx Wolfgang for reply.
I looked for possible mistakes in my library, and finally I find out that described error that bug is reflecting when I use \starttable --- \stoptable environment. I am sending now an minimal example that illustrates the problem. I am aware that work with tables of this type is not recommended, however, I was surprised that in a previous version of standalone ConTeXt the bug did not show. Is there any changes in code, which is related with tables typing?

Thanks Jaroslav Hajtmar

Here is minimal example:

\starttext

\starttable[|l w50mm|c|]