Dear Hraban,

Sorry that this has taken me so long.  The report card application has
been deployed, and although I am still going through and resolving minor
bugs, it is very much in use (350 students leaving on Tu who already have
their foundation work marked and commented within the system; output via
ConTeXt).

Anyway, I have updated the Wiki, but am unsure if I missed anything. So
can everyone have a look and let me know:

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Standalone#Apache_webserver_installation

Regards.

> Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
> Fri Jun 17 20:49:11 CEST 2016
>
>  Please document this in the wiki (I had similar problems, should have
done it at that timeĀ…)

--
Pavneet Arora       m: 647.406.6843
Waroc Informatik    w: 416.937.9276