On 7/30/2016 11:01 PM, Schmitz Thomas A. wrote:
Thank you, but this is not what I’m looking for. I know how to sort a table, and I
know the Lua table tutorial (the Lua wiki is, IMHO, really terrible and
disorganized). I have to construct deeply nested tables and sometimes lose track of
what is at what level of my table, so I was wondering if there was an easy way of
visualizing a nested table. On the web, you can find a number of (mostly abandoned)
projects; the one at http://siffiejoe.github.io/lua-microscope/ says: "Many Lua
programmers have written their own pretty-printer or data dumper and some even use
it for (de-)serializing Lua data structures.” So I was wondering if any of the Lua
users here on the list has something they want to share.

\startluacode
context.tocontext(yourtable)
\stopluaxcode