Dear all,

In the setupfile of my project I have \mainlanguage[en]. The font used is
Verdana.
With mkiv versions till october 2015 the hyphenation of English words was
always correct.

The same files compiled with mkiv of july 2016 (version 2016.07.18 16;26) give
hyphenations that are definitely wrong.
Some examples: begi-nning, pr-ocedure, adequ-ately, st-yle

I made some tests with Linux Libertine sans and here also the earlier mkiv's
gave correct hyphenations, the july version wrong ones.

So it seems that ref. hyphenation something is wrong with this mkiv-version.
Or do I now have to use something other than  \mainlanguage[en] ?

BTW, I found a similar discussion on this list at the beginning of february.
Apparently the problem either was not solved or has returned.

Thanks in advance for advice.

Best regards,

Robert Blackstone