Hello Taco,

On Wed, 24 Aug 2016 09:56:20 +0200, Taco Hoekwater <t...@elvenkind.com> wrote:

http://source.contextgarden.net does something similar. That is a ruby web
application. If you want it, I could send you the source,

I'd be very pleased.

but you need to
understand ruby.

Lua would be my favorite, but I guess I'll understand Ruby code, too.
Maybe just for inspiration - how you parse the source (regexes; output).

(
@Mojca: "lua-based lexer" would be nice, too;
I intend to compile a Ctx source into .pdf so (at least) during this operation
context-built-in-lexer might be accessible and should produce (with some Lua
around) a .html code.
)

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,