Dear List,

I am currently writing documents with some framed texts, sometimes with a few
footnotes inside these framed texts. The frames are coloured ones using
MPGraphic (but  there is no use of MPGraphic in the sample below). The issue is
that only footnotes outside of the framed text are printed in the footer, using
Windows 10 or Linux Ubuntu, with CTX current version 2016-07-01 or later. What
is the way to print the footnote outside of the frame (alternatively, inside of
the frame) ?

Thank you very much for your help.
JP

See below the minimal sample :

\defineframedtext
        [MyFrame]
        [before={\blank[3*big]},
         after={\blank[3*big]},
          frame=on,
          background=MyFrame,
  %width=\textwidth,
        width=max,
        height=fit,
        style={\setupbodyfont[9pt]}]

 \starttext
 Here we place some text with a footnote\footnote{This is a first footnote.}
before the framed text in order to see how the footnotes are printed by
\ConTeXt.

 \input knuth
 \startMyFrame[Title=Attention !]
 This is a frame with no special paragraphs, but a footnote\footnote{This is a
second footnote} inside the framed text that \ConTeXt  should print in the page
footer.

 \input ward

 \stopMyFrame

 Here we place some text with another footnote\footnote{This is the third
footnote. Note that the second footnote in the frame is not printed.} after the
framed text in order to test how the footnotes are printed by \ConTeXt ...

 \input knuth