Am 2016-10-06 um 18:16 schrieb Mohammad Hossein Bateni <bat...@gmail.com>:

> If I recall correctly someone mentioned on the list that you typically
> collect the slides during the meeting.  Would it be possible to share them if
> you have done so this year?

An important part are the updated and added manuals, have a look at
http://www.pragma-ade.com/overview.htm

LuaTeX 1.0.0 is announced and distributed.

Minimals contain a new cowfont (with colorable backgrounds) and some (most?
all?) of the manuals.

Oh, and the new interface files (texmf-context/tex/context/interface)!

> In general, is there any material related to the meeting that unlucky
> non-participants can access?  I mean, besides the group photo that's up on
> the website :)

More pictures? ;)

> Who's in charge of the "proceedings," by the way?  When will that be sent to
> members of the ConTeXt User Group?

A team, mostly the board. When it’s ready. Last year’s should be on its way
now. This year’s should come earlier.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net