On 10/10/2016 11:24 AM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>> Henri Menke <mailto:henrime...@gmail.com>
>> 30. September 2016 um 23:01
>> Dear list,
>>
>> I noticed that when using grid=both then the height of a mathmatrix is
>> rounded down for no apparent reason whereas the depth is rounded up
>> correctly. Visually it appears to me that the height should be rounded up
>> here. In the MWE I added a \vrule to show that the determined height of the
>> line definitely does not coincide with what one would expect.
>>
>> How can I fix that? MWE is below.
>>
>> Cheers, Henri
>>
>> ---
>>
>> \setuplayout[grid=both]
>> \showgrid
>>
>> \starttext
>>
>> \input knuth
>> \startformula
>> \vrule % make lineheight and depth visible
>> \startmathmatrix
>> \NC A \NR
>> \NC B \NR
>> \NC C \NR
>> \stopmathmatrix
>> \stopformula
>> \input tufte
>>
>> \stoptext
> The default spacing modell (3) before and after formulas breaks grid alignment
> because when you use another alternative (1 or 2) the alignment is correct.

Dear Wolfgang,

I appreciate your efforts but this does not change anything in my original
example.  For reference, I include my updated example

%\setconstantvalue{c_strc_formulas_space_model}{1}
\setconstantvalue{c_strc_formulas_space_model}{2}
%\setconstantvalue{c_strc_formulas_space_model}{3}% default value