Hey Mohammad,

thanks for your message!

···<date: 2016-10-11, Tuesday>···<from: Mohammad Hossein Bateni>···
> The bitbucket mirror has not gotten updated since September 24.  Is there a
> misconfiguration?

Sort of. I changed the bot after talking to Mojca at Kalenberg to
include Hans as the commit author in order to facilitate the
merging of various repo archives at some point in the future. It
seems though that I messed up parts of the code in the process
and disregarded the notification emails the bot was kept sending
me due to failed commits. Oh my.

It seems fixed now and the most recent commit does indeed have
Hans as the author.

Best,
Philipp