Hello Jean-Pierre,

Le 10.10.16 à 19:04, Jean-Pierre Delange a écrit :

A simple question : is it usefull to get a very quick access to a documentation
where explanation is absent ? That's why the current explanation is very useful
: even if you have to read full pages at length, the explanation given in the
PDF documentation is an accurate information and oftenly says something which
allow to lead to a solve your issue. So, it seems there is a conflict between
the desire of a quick access to relevant information and the need of learning
ConTeXt with patience !

Actually we can have the advantage of both. When someone is accessing an example that has e.g. the tags "table" and "luatex", then links to the pdf and wiki documentation about tables and luatex could be shown aside. And thanks for pointing that ! I would not have think about that otherwise.

And your wiki is something I should definitively have a look at. Thanks for the work !

Cheers,
Jonas