On 25 October 2016 at 10:17, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>> On 24 Oct 2016, at 13:41, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I just edited http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Text_Editors,
>> reordered, updated, killed some discontinued programs etc.
>>
>> I didn’t delete wiki pages of outdated apps, though.
>
> I use textmate, and so does Mojca, I think. I also do not think it
> is outdated, but the link to Patricks bundle was. It is available from
> here: http://dl.contextgarden.net/support/textmate/context-tmbundle.dmg

I added it back. It's one of the best editors around, even if not a
TeX-centric one.

A better link to the bundle might be
    https://github.com/pgundlach/context.tmbundle/

It's old, but it still works. At some point it might make sense to
update it with the latest list of commands that Wolfgang assembled.

Mojca