Dear List,

currently, I have to compose technical documents with a lot of source code in
it. There're readers demands for a way to copy&paste this source code directly
from those documents into their terminals. I tried ConTeXt’s attachment
functionality, it is … ok. But most people don’t like files attatched to PDFs.
Moreover, they must open it in an editor before getting contents in terminals.
So,

is there any possibility in ConTeXt/Lua a document reader can click on a source
code statement and the content of an external file (the plain code, without any
typesetting) will be loaded into the clipboard, so that they can paste this
plain source code into their terminal programs to use it directly?

Any help is welcome,
Tobias