On 12/19/2016 02:26 PM, Procházka Lukáš Ing. wrote:
Also, in my case, there are more \itemize to be packed; and some of them
(in the middle of the document) should be "unpacked"; so grouping
itemize setting is not very comfortable here.

Then the cleanest (and most ConTeXt-like) solution would be to define several instances of itemize in the preamble and use those instead of applying the settings on the fly. (http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/defineitemgroup , but I guess you know about that.)

Thomas