Am 2017-02-16 17:13, schrieb Hans Hagen:
On 2/16/2017 3:06 PM, Andreas Schneider wrote:
`context.labeltext` would immediately print the label, so I cannot use
the value within lua. My workaround would be a crossover between lua and
tex, but that results in the bookmark having the wrong label:

\setuplabeltext[en][test=Something]
\startluacode
context.startsectionlevel{title="\\labeltext[test]"}
-- ...
context.stopsectionlevel()
\stopluacode

The title correctly reads "Something", but the bookmark in the PDF
viewer shows "test".

also with this?

\enabledirectives[references.bookmarks.preroll]

Nope, that works :-)

I certainly can live with that solution. Is there reason to not have this enabled by default? (I know, there is a slight performance penalty, but it seems strange that the bookmark defaults to the title, while the title gets expanded but the bookmark doesn't. In any case, I will try to figure out where in the wiki this information best belongs to.)

Thank you very much!

Andreas