Karl: read the bottom of this email...
Hans: please update mtx-update.lua (attached)

On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 18:46:29 +0100
kaddour kardio <kaddourkar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> OpenBSD? is context standalone available for this platfrom ?

Yes!

...but Hans or Mojca need to update mtx-update.lua using the attached
file.

In the meantime, one can install using first-setup.sh
1) Run ./first-setup.sh The install *will* fail as "openbsd" is missing
   from bin/mtx-update.lua
2) Copy the attached version to $CONTEXTHOME/bin/
3) Edit first-setup.sh to comment-out the rsync line 131
   (otherwise it will overwrite the modified mtx-update.lua)
4) Run ./first-setup.sh It should now succeed!
5) If running context then fails to find its scripts, remake the
   formats. I use:
        mtxrun --selfupdate
        mtxrun --generate
        luatools --generate
        context --make
   Not all of these commands are probably necessary, but I run them all
   (in a script) whenever I need to remake the formats and caches.

Once the garden gets updated, none of this should be necessary.

A few warnings:

I compiled luatex (that I upload to the garden) using openbsd 6.0
*snapshot*. Older versions of openbsd may fail due to shared library
problems. If anyone encounters this, please let me know and I will work
on a solution.

Presently, I do not believe that openBSD is officially built for
TeXlive. OpenBSD does provide texlive 2015 as packages, however.

Alan