Alan,

You are using the old MKII bibliograpy mechanism.
A "manual" bibliography list might see attractive "for the sort of
publication involved", but using this, you are on your own.

It would be better to use the new MKIV dataset subsystem. It does not
use bibtex at all and parses the data files in lua.

Alan

--
Alan Braslau
CEA DSM-IRAMIS-SPEC