> 2) The math font looks strange (or should I say different) in the
> ConTeXt example. (Wrong size, scaled?)

Yeah, this seems to be a bug in the current version. I have observed that, too.
Hans did recently add (due to my suggestion, so thanks again, Hans, even if
this seems to have caused some trouble) support for optical sizes in fallbacks
and I suppose the bug has been introduced there. So at present the bug occurs
that ConTeXt uses the smallest optical size for every symbol (independent of
the size). This results in strange looking mathematics. Maybe you can fix this,
Hans?

-Mathias