On 5/19/2017 11:25 AM, Ulrike Fischer wrote:
Am Fri, 19 May 2017 11:05:58 +0200 schrieb Hans Hagen:

I'll add support for 'single' to user features:

\startluacode
     fonts.handlers.otf.addfeature {
         name = "stest",
         type = "single",
         data = {
             a = { -30, 0, -50, 0 },
         }
     }
\stopluacode

Thanks. Let's hope that luaotfload catch up and gets it too.

i suppose that it does catch up (not sure about the frequency, also because after the current we now enter beta again)

Did you saw the error message caused by the ccmp-feature
(https://github.com/lualatex/luaotfload/issues/412)? Does it affect

i don't follow all those lists

context too or has it been resolved in its fontloader?

i don't know ... i need a pure context example in order to check, maybe some discretionary thing