On 06/07/2017 10:09 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 6/7/2017 7:02 AM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
>> [...]
>> If I runt "mtxrunjit --autogenerate --script check b.tex", I get the
>> following message:
>>
>>      no error
>>
>> Is there no way to check also the files loaded by the main source?
>
> i just run that command from the editor (configured under a key) so i
> can use it when editing a file

Hans,

I have just discovered the command (thanks to the kind help of Idris),
so I still have to experiment with it.

First of all, many thanks for the command (method, or whatever it should
be called). It is really useful.

In my real-world issue, the tool it spotted my mistake (a non-closed
\startnotmode nested in \startmode and followed by another \startmode).

My previous reply came before having used the checking method.

> (but i have to admit that i normally just run files and redo after
> fixing an error, running is fast enough)

My question here isn’t about speed. If a source may load twenty source
files and it actually loads five source files, the problem is having to
check the files individually.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--