Hello all,

I'm setting up a new project structure, and having trouble when I typeset
the project file in TeXShop with engine ConTeXt (LuaTeX).

The console report includes...
  close source    > level 2, order 7, name
'/Users/mhoc/Documents/projects/histories/history-earlyMidWest/proj-git/context/project_guide.tex'
  system          > invalid \starttext ... \stoptext structure

and further down...
  mkiv lua stats  > result saved in file: project_guide.pdf, compresslevel 3,
objectcompresslevel 3

The claimed output “project_guide.pdf” does not materialise (nor should it).
Instead I hoped typesetting "project_guide.tex"
would create a PDF of each product mentioned i.e. "prd_guide" in this case ; a
way of generating in one action all outputs for a project.

I saw the same result in the TexLive 2017 version, but the above messages are
from the latest beta:
  My ConTeXt  ver: 2017.05.15 21:48 MKIV beta  fmt: 2017.6.10

Grateful for any hints about where I'm going wrong.

Mike

----- project_guide.tex -----
\startproject project_guide
\environment env_guide