Thank you very much for providing the instructions, Mikael! Unfortunately

> 1) get the files
>
> svn checkout --username anonsvn --password anonsvn
> https://serveur-svn.lri.fr/svn/modhel/luatex/branches/experimental/
> <https://serveur-svn.lri.fr/svn/modhel/luatex/branches/experimental/>
does not work on MacOS (which I am using). Can someone tell me which command I
need to use at MacOS (current version)?

Besides, Hans, I think it is a questionable decision to include the new
mechanism for primes in the beta but not the required LuaTeX version for them
to work correctly. I tried out the ConTeXt version „current“ (--context=current
downloading the standalone) and there the old bugs persist. That means that I
cannot use ConTeXt to typeset mathematics now, since no version works correctly
when primes are required (until I can handle it to compile LuaTeX 1.05, but I
think it would be much more comfortable the beta version of ConTeXt could run
using the LuaTeX version it provides on it’s own).

Best
/Mathias