On 6/28/2017 9:21 AM, Eric Détrez wrote:

Here is an exemple, I show size 30 to see the differences but the size doesn't change the behaviour.
****************
\starttext
\setupbodyfont[30pt]
texte $math$

\setupbodyfont[lucidaot,30pt]
texte $math$

\setupbodyfont[lucida,30pt]
texte $math$
\stoptext

I join 2 pdf with an "old" version of context (texlive 2016) and the last stable.