Sorry, I forgot the second attachment.

On 26/07/2017 22:01, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
On 07/26/2017 09:25 PM, Sebastian L. wrote:
[..]
... I initially didn't plan on using roman numbers. But right now
this seems the only proper solution to the wrong numbering in my
case. I attached an explanation document to show you what I mean.

If you still wish for the source files please tell me.
Hi Sebastian,

using Roman numerals is a way to workaround the issue.

Unless you provide a minimal source that replicates the wrong numbering,
it would be hard to guess which causes the issue on your document (I’m
afraid I’m not that smart :-().

In the PDF document, you mention makeups. See the difference in numbering:

     \setuppapersize[A9]
     \starttext
     \dorecurse{5}{\startmakeup[standard]\recurselevel\stopmakeup}
     \setupmakeup[standard][pagestate=start]
     \dorecurse{5}{\startmakeup[standard]\recurselevel\stopmakeup}
     \stoptext

But we’re still guessing.

Pablo