On 08/17/2017 08:28 PM, Fabrice Couvreur wrote:
> Hello,
> I compiled the following document with Context Standalone and viewed the
> file with Evince, it is not readable !

Hi Fabrice,

I copied the fonts from http://wiki.contextgarden.net/URW_Garamond to
tex/texmf-fonts/ and I got a PDF document with the font embedded (output
attached).

Before doing that, I couldn’t compile your source.

What do you mean by a document not being readable? Is it properly
displayed with xpdf or MuPDF?

Does pdffonts list any font in the document? Does the log file reveal
anything about the font?

Which version do you use? (Use \contextversion in your source.)

BTW, I don’t know whether this is intended, but I don’t get no fi or fl
ligatures.

Just in case it helps,

Pablo
--