On 27 Aug 2017, at 23:27 , : Pablo Rodriguez <oi...@gmx.es> wrote

> On 08/27/2017 08:46 PM, Robert Blackstone wrote:
>> Hi Hans,
>> Thanks for your reaction. Unfortunately it has not helped me for I have
>> no idea how to set the parameter \Umathquad\textstyle. Just loading the
>> fonts, as I believed you suggest in your mail, does not change anything:
>> the compilation with a 2017 mkiv still stops at  “
>> 7~$\xrightarrow[none]$~6 progression ”.
>
> Hi Robert,
>
> this works with latest beta from 2017.08.24 19:46:
>
>    \definefontfamily[mainface][rm][Verdana]
>    \definefontfamily[mainface][tt][Courier]
>    \definefontfamily[mainface][mm][TeX Gyre Termes Math]
>    \setupbodyfont[mainface
>    \starttext
>     7~$\xrightarrow[none]$~6 progression
>    \stoptext

Hi Pablo,
This works, thank you very much.
I had tried several fonts mentioned on the ConTeX-wiki in the chapter "Using
Math fonts in MkIV" but TeX Gyre Termes Math is not mentioned there. But
actually it is [mm] that does the trick and I had not realized that.
Even then several of the Math fonts mentioned did not work.

Thanks again.

Best regards,

Robert