Ahoi,

in my current book there are some quotations typeset in a smaller type (via
\switchtobodyfont in a defined startstop).

Now the author insists that their footnote numbers should have the same size as
in the body text.
Since the footnotes are mostly source annotations at the end, it makes some
sense.

What would be the best way to achieve this?

Here’s my setup:

\setupbodyfont  [alegreya,rm,11pt] % usual font size

\startsetups[myQuotation]
  \setupwhitespace[none]
  \setupnarrower[left=2em,right=2em]
  \switchtobodyfont[rm,10pt]
% I guess I should change the footnote number font size here?
\stopsetups

\definestartstop[myQuotation][
    setups=myQuotation,
    before={