Hello,

some time passed...

I'm still trying to:

- download hvdm-plc documentation (link http://www.hvandermeer.com/publications
is broken)
- install & use hvdm-plc module (which may be named differently under ConTeXt
distribution).

There was a mail traffic on this theme but I'm not sure all has been finished so that
there is a HvdM's "place-block" module available under Ctx.

So - what is the state of the module, in relationship with Ctx?

Best regards,

Lukas

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 13:37:12 +0200, Mojca Miklavec