Hi Gour,

I'm using org-mode for almost everything. If I need a pdf-file of, e.g., a
subtree, I do the following:

1. Export the subtree as an org-file (the directory, title etc. of the
exported file are specified as :PROPERTIES:)

2. I process the exported file with a ruby-script I wrote myself. It does
what I need, i.e. very basic things. More complicated stuff can be included
in the original org-file, as context-commands, provided they don't bother
you. The result is a .tex file.

3. process the tex file with context.

I tried Pandoc, but concluded it was easier to concoct something myself.

Cheers, Jörg

-----
Prof. Jörg Hagmann-Zanolari MD
Luftmattstrasse 25