On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 21:16:45 +0100,  Pablo Rodriguez <oi...@gmx.es> wrote:
> On 12/21/2017 05:04 PM, Christoph Reller wrote:
>> Dear Pablo,
>>
>> At least for XML you could use my module highlight-xml:
>>
>> \usemodule[highlight-xml]
>> \definetype[xml][option=xml]
>> [...]
>> Note that even partial XML is highlighted correctly.
>
> It is really a pity that it lacks TeX, since I’m focused on ConTeXt yet
> (after all, it would be a Spanish introduction to ConTeXt ;-)). XML will
> come later.

Maybe, if I find the time, I will add TeX and Lua to my module some time.

> I’m afraid that XML comments are colored the same way with your module
> and with standard ConTeXt.

That should not be the case. Could it be, that the highlight-xml
module fails to load? Please check your log file for a "module not
found" entry. I have attached the result of my earlier sample.

My module does not come in standard context. You have to download it
from https://bitbucket.org/philexander/context-highlight. If general
interest is high enough I can ask <whoever is responsible for this> to
add it.

Kind regards,

Christoph