Ahoi,

I’m using a Lua function to calculate image sizes, cropping etc.
This snippet:

local filename = figures.current().status.fullname
local pic = img.scan{filename = filename}

... works most of the time, but sometimes the "current" image is the previous
one, might be because I’m using layers and postponing.
So I’d like to use just the same filename as I give to \externalfigure, i.e.
without path and extension.
How can I address the same file path resolver in my Lua function?

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net