Hi,

I uploaded a beta (with an seeindex fix). If you use betas for production, best save your current one as there are some changes deep down in the pdf inclusion. This relates to upcoming luatex using different pdf inclusion code in the backend (plus a new pdf library that replaces the current one).

I don't expect real problems but i might have touched some context code in the process with possible side effects. Nothing that can't be fixed easily.