Hi Hans,

On 2018-07-04 04:32 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:
Can you test the beta from the contextgarden?

The beta works with no problems, thanks!

I have also played around with my older installation some more and it seems like the original problem was related to the font cache.

I have previously tried deleting the cache (with no effect) using:

mtxrun --script cache --erase --fonts

However, I have just now realized that running the same command with sudo deleted a different cache (/var/... vs /home/...):

sudo mtxrun --script cache --erase --fonts

Once both caches were deleted, the fonts were identified and installed with no problems.

I'm not sure how to recreate this issue with the beta install, but maybe it was just a quirk of my particular system.

Cheers,

Stan