On 7/17/2018 12:36 PM, Fabrice Couvreur wrote:
Hi Hans,
In fact, the file compiles well with the beta version but only from a terminal by running the /home/aragorn/context/tex/texmf-linux-64/bin/context Test.tex && evince Test.pdf command. On the other hand, if I compile with Emacs, the chapter number does not appear. I configured Emacs so that in context mode, the compilation is done with the beta version. Here is a part of my ~/.emacs file :

;; SERVER Download (MELPA):
(when (> = emacs-major-version 24)
(require 'package)
(Add-to-list
Archive-Package
'("melpa". "http://melpa.org/packages/";)
t)
(Package-initialize))

(setenv "PATH" "/home/aragorn/context/tex/texmf-linux-64/bin: $ PATH" t)

(setq ConTeXt-mode-hook
(lambda () (setq TeX-command-extra-options "--purgeall")))
I have no clue ... maybe a linux user knows or can confirm it.