On 7/17/2018 11:35 PM, Joseph Canedo wrote:
Dear list,

Trying to build a MWE for a problem with unexpected page break (near a \blank[line, samepage]) I could not yet reproduce yet, I came up with strange output.

With latest beta

mtx-context     | current version: 2018.07.17 17:25

MWE :

\starttext

\dorecurse{5}{

\input knuth

\blank[line, samepage]Second.

\input zapf

\blank[line, samepage]Second maybe vertically wrong align?

}

\stoptext

Please see in page 2, the line printing : Second maybe vertically wrong align? (topskip related?)

Seems very close to next line for an unknown reason to me.

The next beta will have a fix. The problem is that tex's prevdepth bleeds over into a next page so i try to deal with that ... it's sometimes hard to take all into accoutn that needs to (esp when there is interferences).