I am using XML a lot for structured data and typesetting them with hopefully
not too much attention to detail — although I must confess often being a
hopeless perfectionist.
If there are general improvements that can be made in that direction, I would
welcome them. Although I apologise not being able to propose concrete
suggestions at the moment, I hope this post will incite those more
knowledgeable than me, to do so. They are thanked beforehand.

Hans van der Meer