Hi all,

It used to be that in an example like the one attached where you were using
\startcolumns and used an \externalfigure that was wider than the column width,
the figure would automatically be moved to the top of _both_ columns on the

That was a bit tricky sometimes, but worked fine. However, when I run with
the current mkiv beta, the figure is simply overlapping the next column, and
it does not auto-migrate.

Also \startpostponing does not work here because it will indeed move to the
text in the second column.

Is that functionality gone, or do I need to do something special?

Best wishes,
Taco

PS On top of that, the column balancing creates bad inter-paragraph spacing in
the left column. No idea where that comes from! :(