On 8/31/2018 9:52 PM, Pierre-Francois Bonnefoi wrote:
Hello,

I'm currently working on some graphs with pgfplots and tikz and got this error :
------------
Undefined control sequence
\pgfplotsreplacepdfmark {pgfid7}{pgfid6}

This error occurs only in conjunction with :
\tikzstyle{every picture}+=[remember picture]

I use the standalone version of ConTeXt on OS X.

Do you have any idea to get rid of it ?
i dont' even have a clue what a pdf marks does (two decades ago it was something in postscript to add pdf related functionality like hyperlinks)

low level pdf jugling is likely to conflict with how context does things

just try this:

\let\pgfplotsreplacepdfmark\gobbletwoarguments