Dear Hans,

I have tested using your code. I just replace “N”, “T” with Korean letters.

Here is an MWE which is a simplified version of your code.
I tested using two fonts, and the outputs are different.

Thank you for your concern.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

%%%%%%%
\usetypescriptfile[type-hcrlvt]
\usetypescript[HcrFont]
\setupbodyfont[Myface, rm, 12pt]
%\setupbodyfont[unfonts, rm, 12pt]

\startMPdefinitions
    def filloutlinetext(expr o) =
        draw image (
            save n, m ; numeric n, m ; n := m := 0 ;
            for i within o :
                n := n + 1 ;
            endfor ;
            for i within o :
                m := m + 1 ;
                if n = m :
                    eofill
                else :
                    nofill
                fi pathpart i ;
            endfor ;
        )
    enddef ;

    def drawoutlinetext(expr o) =
        draw image (
            % nicer for properties
            for i within o :
                draw pathpart i ;
            endfor ;
        )
    enddef ;

    def outlinetexttopath(text o, p, n) =
        scantokens("numeric " & str n &   ";") ;
        scantokens("path "    & str p & "[];") ;
        n := 0 ;
        for i within o : p[incr(n)] := pathpart i ; endfor ;
    enddef ;

\stopMPdefinitions

\startbuffer[ho]
        picture first  ; first  := outlinetext.p("호") ; first  := first scaled
10 ;
        filloutlinetext(first ) withcolor .5[blue,white] ;
        drawoutlinetext(first ) ;
\stopbuffer
\startbuffer[ha]
        picture first  ; first  := outlinetext.p("하") ; first  := first scaled
10 ;
        filloutlinetext(first ) withcolor .5[blue,white] ;
        drawoutlinetext(first ) ;
\stopbuffer
\startbuffer[wang]
        picture first  ; first  := outlinetext.p("왕") ; first  := first scaled
10 ;
        filloutlinetext(first ) withcolor .5[blue,white] ;
        drawoutlinetext(first ) ;
\stopbuffer

\starttext

\processMPbuffer[ho]