On Mon, 1 Oct 2018, Otared Kavian wrote:

Hi Aditya,

Thanks for pointing to your context-blog: one learns always some good stuff
there!

I wanted to make an observation about the last example in that page, which does not typeset correctly as expected, and also it does not work well if one wanted to make a multiplication table instead of the addition table of your examples. I think the following modification might be necessary (here for the multiplication table):

Thanks. I fixed this with a slightly different solution that does not require an extra if statement.

Aditya