I've been trying to connect ConTeXt to sqlite for almost a week
but I have repeatedly failed. Neither the
"internal" variant according to the documentation, nor the attempt on
luasql
have worked. Above all, the Google request showed me that
not alone with this problem - how reassuring. ;-)

At the moment, concentrate I am accessing via swiglib and think my
problem lies here (from my log file):

sql> start loading method 'sqlite'
swiglib> unknown: 'swiglib.sqlite.core'
swiglib> unknown: 'swiglib.helpers.core'

Obviously, the appropriate modules are not found, but where
Can I get them and where do they belong? And maybe
also someone a working code example for me.
I'm working with Texlive 2017 on XUBUNTU 16.04.

Best regards
Jörg Hofmann