Dear Damien,

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 at 13:09, Damien Thiriet wrote:

> LuaJIT did not work on OpenBSD 6.3 texlive* packages.

While it's not super important to have it, there's something super
suspicious about that. It did work until Luigi switched to the
experimental branch:

http://build.contextgarden.net/builders/luatex.openbsd-amd64-6.2.prg/builds/217
and broke immediately after that:

http://build.contextgarden.net/builders/luatex.openbsd-amd64-6.2.prg/builds/222

In TeX Live it broke for me some time ago. I checked the history, but
already the first build for OpenBSD 6.2 had luajittex build disabled
(in April 2018; according to git history I committed the change on the
29th of April 2018). I would say it must have worked in TeX Live 2017,
but I compiled that one with gcc on OpenBSD 6.0/6.1 rather than with
clang. Not that this is a valid excuse though: as shown above, clang
successfully compiled luajittex on OpenBSD 6.2 and 6.3 from the luatex
repository until very recently.

> I can live without it anyway.
> Does this mean that a ConTeXt live install will be available on OpenBSD 6.4?

I was not aware that OpenBSD 6.4 was out until you mentioned it. I'll
upgrade the machine on our build farm.

But just to make sure: did the minimals work correctly for you on 6.3?

> As usual I would be highly interested, even more since I discovered that
> using official packages (TL-2017 btw), you have to load everything to
> get context, since texlive-texmf-full is a texlive-texmf-context dependency.

I would try to talk to Edd or others packaging TeX Live if there's a
way to reduce the dependencies. We can help advise on what is (not)
needed.

Mojca