If I just typeset frames, they get 1pt of space inbetween:

\starttext
\dorecurse{20}{%
  %\vskip-1pt% to avoid space
  \framed[width=10cm,height=1cm]{\ConTeXt}%
}
\stoptext

I’m not quite sure if that shows the real problem and if that really was tight
before.

With my tiny labels I had to \vskip-2.365mm to make them fit again.
There the font size was set to 7.5pt and the baselineskip to 2ex.
But these settings didn’t change the 1pt between frames.
The difference it probably due to the labels consisting of nested \frameds with
images.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net