> Am 17.11.2018 um 15:43 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez <oi...@gmx.es>:
>
> On 11/17/18 1:51 PM, Axel Kielhorn wrote:
>> Hello,
>
> Hi Axel,
>
>> I want to show the translator notes in a different way. Right now I
>> have the footnote in green, but the footnote marker in the text does
>> change neither font nor color?> Shouldn’t the marker be green and
>> bold? Setting numberconversion works, but the other options seem to
>> be without effect.
>
>    \setupnote[translaternote][textstyle=\bf, textcolor=green]

With this information I found:

https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Unexpected_behavior#Footnotes:_The_Difference_between_.5Csetupnotation_and_.5Csetupnote

The headcolor in \setupnotation is actually the color of the marker in the note
while the maker in the text is defined with \setupnote.

I guess I have to request edit rights for the garden.
DONE

>> I want to include longer notes as endnotes. I can change the marker
>> shown with the notes to (1) but he marker in the text does not
>> change. Thus you can’t distinguish between a footnote and an
>> endnote.
>
> As far as I know, left and right arent’t options in \setupnote.

The page mentioned above offers the following solution:

\definenote[commentnote][endnote]
  \setupnotation[commentnote]     [color=red,left={(},right={)}]
  \setupnote [commentnote] [textcommand=\mycommentcommand]
    \define[1]\mycommentcommand{\high{\tfxx(#1)}}

Axel