On 11/27/2018 9:40 PM, Marco Patzer wrote:
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 18:42:51 +0100
Wolfgang Schuster <wolfgang.schuster.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

Has that changed over the course of the last year or always been
that way?

This was always the case.

OK, I'm wondering why I set it up that way back then. I'm sure I
tested it. But I don't remember.
with nested files (components etc) you can end up with

and it's the outer one that counts, so appending after that one is seen, won't help you