Huseyin Özoguz schrieb am 03.12.18 um 20:45:
Probably something with your font/alignment switching.

Yes, probably, but this switching is necessary, look at your example: It gives wrong aligning of the arabic letters (left to right instead of right to left), so at some point one has to inject a \setupalign[r2l], but all my tries only gave this one as a correct result:

\define[2]\InterlinearText
    {\setupalign[r2l]\definedfont[file:arial*arabic at 16 pt] \ruby{{\setupalign[r2l]#1}}{\setupalign[l2r]\definedfont[name:arial at 10pt]#2}}

\defineruby
  [interlineartext]
  [style=\lefttoright\txx]

\define[2]\InterlinearText
  {\ruby[interlineartext]{#1}{#2} }

But that as mentioned looses all other databse entries except the first. Some hints where to make the r2l-switch with getting the same result?

\starttext
\setupalign[r2l]
\processdatabasebuffer[interlineartext][sample]
\stoptext

or when you want to change the alignment only for a part of your document

\starttext
\startalignment[r2l]
\processdatabasebuffer[interlineartext][sample]
\stopalignment
\stoptext

There is no command which changes the order of words in a sentence
but this should be easy with a short Lua function.
Thank you, if some day one is available, I will use it. Or wil learn Lua, right, should be a very basic function to implement.

You can find many Lua examples for this online.

Wolfgang