Jeong Dal schrieb am 01.01.19 um 23:28:
Dear Wolfgang,

Thank you for the solution at the new year’s day.

Your sample works very well. It is what I want.

I copied it into my file and run it, then I got a strange output.
Everything is OK except outer effect text is written twice.
I don’t know what makes it write twice.

I can’t reproduce the effect with your included example.

What I guess is that one of your setuos still contain the line

  \setuphead[title][textcommand=\TitlePage]

and you apply the effect twice because when you take a closer look
at the image you can see even the inner effect appears two times.

I have two more questions.
1. I’d like to put a title only in a page using the following. How to put a title as center aligned?

\setuphead[title][align=middle]

%%%%%%%%%
\page[yes]
\dontleavehmode\blank[5cm]

\title{Why, Math?}
\blank[big]
\midaligned{\fancy Why do we learn mathematics?}
\vfill
\midaligned{\tfb Institution}
\blank[2cm]
\page
%%%%%%%%%%%%

2. Is there a way to remove a pagenumber from the title page?

\startstandardmakeup[align=middle]
\blank[5cm]
\title{Why, Math?}
\blank