On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 2:53 PM Wolfgang Schuster <
wolfgang.schuster.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Luca Donetti schrieb am 14.12.18 um 22:14:
> > Dear list,
> >
> > I am facing a problem with grid alignment when using paragraphs. I
> > think it could be a bug because the MWE below produces lines which are
> > correctly aligned to the grid with the context version included in
> > texlive 2017, but it does not seem to work with the context in texlive
> > 2018 and the current beta (ConTeXt  ver: 2018.12.07 19:37 MKIV beta
> > fmt: 2018.12.14).
> > This is the MWE:
> >
> > \setuplayout[grid=yes]
> > \defineparagraphs[twocols][n=2]
> > \showgrid
> >
> > \starttext
> > \starttwocols
> > \input knuth
> > \nexttwocols
> >   \input knuth
> > \stoptwocols
> > \stoptext
> >
> > Am I doing anything wrong? If not, I'll appreciate any suggestion or
> > workaround.
>

> https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/468711/context-defineparagraphs-aligned-to-grid/
>
> Wolfgang

Dear Wolfgang,

thank you for your help. Unfortunately, if I follow the suggestion in your
link (using [location=depth]), the alignment improves but it is still not
good: some lines are on grid while some others are not. If I understand
correctly your answer, inside the \framed there is a table and, in this
case, it seems to me that the spacing between lines is not always equal to
the grid spacing.

Is there a way to force the interline spacing inside the \framed block? I'm
sorry if this is a simple question, but I'm quite new to context.

This is the new example:

\setuplayout[grid=yes]
\defineparagraphs[twocols][n=2]
\setupparagraphs[twocols][location=depth]
\showgrid

\starttext
\starttwocols
  \input knuth